Hello World! Can Can Dancer has moved. Please visit www.cancandancer.com to see new DIY posts (and all past posts too!). Happy Crafting!

Quick (and Cheap!) Summer Nails

I love summer!  Its almost warm here, and the mall stores are full of bright colors! My Rite Aid is in the mall, and I thought it was about time I gave myself some bright nails.

The best part is these cheap products actually are pretty good quality. I usually have Gelish Nails, but I am out of one of my products, and until I hit a Sally's, I'm just going to use normal polish. 




To get these nails:

1.  Apply a basecoat if you wish, this L.A. Colors polish works as both a top coat and a basecoat.

2.  Apply Wet & Wild Fastdry polish (mine is 9.0.2.1.Orange).  Allow to dry, and then repeat a second coat.

3. Use a Sally Hansen nail pen to draw on your tips (mine is Neon Pink). Make sure you shake it up first, otherwise the color isn't consistent.

4. After everything is dry, apply a top coat.  

I did these nails before I went to work, and they dried pretty fast!  One of my friends has a instant-dry spray for nail polish, and I will need to go get some for nails on the go.

No comments:

Post a Comment