Hello World! Can Can Dancer has moved. Please visit www.cancandancer.com to see new DIY posts (and all past posts too!). Happy Crafting!

Magazine Party Balls

Remember Mark Montano from TLC? Well, now he has some great, easy DIY tutorials on youtube!  I had a friend over and we tore apart a bunch of my magazines to make some party balls.  (I have mine hanging up even without a party. lol)

Check out the video below!




I tried to find magazine pages that were similar in color.

Hot glue every other notch on alternating pages.  I didn't listen to this at first, and the ball was not a ball at all. 


Leftover scraps from cutting out the notches. Save for homemade confetti? 





Mine is the orange one, and the blue one is my friend's. I need to make more of these. 


No comments:

Post a Comment