Hello World! Can Can Dancer has moved. Please visit www.cancandancer.com to see new DIY posts (and all past posts too!). Happy Crafting!

Etsy Treasury- Summer Neons

Last summer I made a neon dress, (tutorial: here) and I since have been obsessed with anything neon.  I love how tan it makes you look, and how a neon object can throw its color diffuse onto your white walls!

Here is a treasury with all sorts of neon items (I love love the cube rings!).  Enjoy!


'Summer Neons' by bold211

Bright colors, perfect for sunny days!


Rhinestone Friendship B...
$19.90

Neon Flower Earrings, 8...
$6.50

Wooden Salad Bowl Set o...
$149.00

Neon Hippie Statement B...
$65.00

Turban Headband Neon Fl...
$24.00

Neon Bright Color Wood ...
$6.00

Ampersand Screen Print ...
$22.00

Vanilla - Smartphone ca...
$14.80

NEON Yellow Fly Earring...
$17.00

Set of 5 Neon Summer No...
$10.00

Ice Cream Sherbet Soap ...
$7.95

Aqua Blue Sailor Nautic...
$4.99

Neon Braided Scarf / Ne...
$15.00

Lemon Sugar Cookie Lip ...
$3.50

5x7 STAR MOTEL Retro Ne...
$15.00

Neon Green Peplum Dress...
$75.00


PS Welcome everyone from Pinterest!

2 comments:

  1. Hi there! Just wanted to say your blog inspires me! I love your zip accessories! That's why I'm giving you the Liebster Blog Award! Just copy the image from my blog!:) http://nina-mia.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Now I'll need to go through all the blogs I have bookmarked and do it as well! Thanks love!

      Delete