Hello World! Can Can Dancer has moved. Please visit www.cancandancer.com to see new DIY posts (and all past posts too!). Happy Crafting!

Bottles to Vases

I love to recycle and repurpose materials.  I can't part with Skyy vodka bottles because I just love the blue color so much. I made 2 different vases.  Now I just need to get some flowers or twigs to put in them.



1.  Remove all labels from your bottles.  I found it easiest to load a scrubbie up with soap and have at it.

2.  Apply contact paper in any design up want.  Make sure you run your finger over it to remove air bubbles.

3.  Spray paint over it evenly.  I did 2 coats.

4.  Remove contact paper gently.  I tried at many angles, but still had some minor, messy edges.  



1.  Remove all labels from your bottles.  I found it easiest to load a scrubbie up with soap and have at it.

2.  Use puffy paint to make your designs.  I tried to do floral design at first, but it ran down my bottle. (Maybe it's because I used fabric puffy paint)

3.  Spray paint over it evenly.  I did 2 coats.



No comments:

Post a Comment