Hello World! Can Can Dancer has moved. Please visit www.cancandancer.com to see new DIY posts (and all past posts too!). Happy Crafting!

Jersey Necklaces

With my Pinterest addiction, I came across a super easy tutorial by V and Co.  I followed her tutorial here.   I found it really helpful to watch her video to get the loops right.  She originally made bracelets, and I just kept on finger-weaving until it reached a necklace length.

I did the 2 finger weaving method.  I tried the other ones, but the 2 finger was my fav due to the width. I love how it looks like a braid, but it has more dimension, sorta cube-like. (I don't know how else to describe it. lol)

I used a grey stretchy sweater/knit from a thrift store, and leftover blue tie-dye jersey.



I made the grey one first, and then figured out how to hide lose ends in the blue one. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment